The solution to litter rests in your hands.
Stop littering ... for reasons that only make sense.
- Litter is killing the planet.
- Litter fuels fires.
- Litter destroys landscapes.
- Litter harms wildlife, marine life and waterways.
- Litter is disgusting to see.
- Litter signals neglect and contempt and low self esteem.
- Litter downgrades a neighborhood, invites in unsavory elements.
- Litter introduces toxins to the ground and water.
- Litter is extremely costly as it is denigrating.
- Litter sends a negative signal.
- Litter being absent is a good way to prevent litter from accumulating.
- Litter says you're either thoughtless or ignorant.
- Litter perturbs a significant segment of the population, is a drag on the collective psyche.
- Society cannot afford to hire someone to follow and clean up after you: money is better spent on other things.